Sci-GaIA activities that aim to support new and already emerging Communities of Practice:
- Develop a collaborative web-based user-forum to help representatives of Communities of Practice (CoPs), National Research and Education Networks (NRENs) and other stakeholders in the field, to communicate and share info and experiences. Output: access the African e-Infrastructure User Forum here.
- Work with emerging Communities of Practice in Life Sciences and Healthcare to help building Science Gateways and based on this, create demonstrators for the Sci-GaIA Workshops. Output: access the Africa Grid Science Gateway here and get more information on the available applications here.
- Identify and support new communities of practice. Output: see here a geographic “bird’s eye view” map of where the new supported communities of practice are located and get more information on their use cases and their current status.
- Establish a Living Lab with stakeholders across a representative African district.
- Work with universities to embed education materials created by the project in courses and projects to support Science Gateway development. Output: access the Sci-GaIA Online Courses here.