Sci-GaIA training activities on Science Gateway and e-Infrastructure development
- A web-based Winter School, held online from the 4th of April 2016 to the end of May 2016.
- A face-to-face e-Research Summer Hackfest, which was held at the Department of Physics and Astronomy of the University of Catania (Italy) in two editions: the first on July, 4-15, 2016 and the second on July, 18-29, 2016.
- A face-to-face WACREN e-Research Hackfest, which was held at the Computer Science Department of the Lagos State University (Nigeria) on November, 21-30, 2016.
- A face-to-face EthERNet e-Research Hackfest, which was held at the premises of the Ethiopian Education and Research Network in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia) on February, 13-24, 2017.
Besides the major training events listed above, Sci-GaIA has also contributed to the other following training events:
- A web-based Course on how to turn web-based services into Service Providers of Identity Federations. For this course, Sci-GaIA partners (UNICT and CSIR) have supported GARR (the Italian NREN) with the translation of all the materials in English and with the recording of all lessons.
- A face-to-face training on DevOps for Federated Services, which was held in Lagos (Nigeria) on March, 8-10, 2016. For this training event, CSIR developed all training materials, gave all presentations and ran all hands-on sessions.
Links to all training and education materials that have been created so far are gathered in this page.